Life’s Labors originated as a consequence of us realizing that there are many things that can blind side the average millennial as they reach adulthood. It’s our desire to create a destination and a community which can help with the many questions and stresses that arise during this transitionary period. For anyone who is looking for feedback, basic advice and common sense guidance regarding life’s most common and important pitfalls and questions, we’re here to help. We’ll do our best to provide our perspectives on everything from employment laws and financial management planning to privacy protections and more, in an effort to save our readers as many of “life’s headaches” as possible.
WHERE WE’RE BASED
We have contributors from the mid-atlantic to the northeast; from the Washington D.C. area to New York City.
- We are committed into providing financial and employment laws information as best as we understand it.
- We are community focused, therefore we are here to improve the quality and information of our site.
- We are creative thinkers and advocates for the community.
- We are dedicated to our community in providing the best financial advice and understanding of the employment laws.
- We are an open community here to provide you the financial and employment resources you need in life.
- Our social mission is to provide ways to help you understand, improve, and plan for your future to better your work and life environment.